Is your computer network secure enough to detect and thwart most attacks from Internet criminals? Do you have any insight into what your employees are looking at when they surf the Internet? Does your organization meet the computer-network-security requirements of Massachusetts privacy statute 201 CMR 17.00?
With Bryley Systems’ multi-dimensional Secure Network, you can rest assured that your Internet Gateway is protected from common threats, both internal and external.
Bryley Systems’ Secure Network: At a Glance
Bryley’s Secure Network protects and hardens your Internet Gateway through a multi-dimensional service that includes periodic monitoring. It is a comprehensive, flexible approach that enhances your existing firewall and builds upon these basic services:
- Firewall enhancement – Enhance the capabilities of existing firewall
- Malware protection – Protect against malware before it enters the computer network
- Web filter – Filter web-browsing requests to enforce usage policies and monitor behavior
- Spam prevention – Reduce unwanted email, junk mail, solicitations, and spam
- Monitoring and reporting – Daily, graphical reporting with periodic monitoring
- 8 x 5 support – Support is available Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00 pm
Powerful policy-management features permit user, group, and time-based policies that integrate with Microsoft’s Active Directory; thus, enforcement, reporting, and authentication can be specified by user.
Security and Event Log Management is also available.
Sign up for Up Times by Bryley monthly newsletter
All content on this site is copyright ©1987-2024 Bryley Systems Inc.