Get the freedom of the Cloud in a privately-hosted Level 3 data center
Bryley Private Cloud can host your business’ servers, virtual desktops or applications
… your organization’s installations of Active Directory
… and it’s a good choice as part of your backup plan
Bryley Private Cloud is a hybrid-cloud deployment on equipment owned and managed by Bryley and spread across secure Level 3 or greater data centers.1 It offers the connectivity of a Public Cloud2 facility. Bryley’s managed cloud is cost-effective, accessible anywhere and monitored by experienced Bryley professionals.
Bryley Private Cloud Services include:
- Hosted Cloud Server move your Windows servers to the Cloud
- Virtual Desktop make any compatible device a Windows workstation
- Hosted Cloud Application quickly and securely use Windows programs anywhere.
- Hosted Active Directory allows admins to control users’ access to the network’s resources – an important tool to secure Windows Server-based networks.
- Backup and Data Recovery in the event something happens to your on-premises backup device or the Public Cloud is inaccessible, all your data backed-up to Bryley Private Cloud remains available to recover.
[page under construction]
Bryley Private Cloud can help you achieve business continuity through the ability to access the files you need wherever there’s an internet connection. For more information about Bryley’s approach to hosted cloud services please complete the form, below, call 978.562.6077 or email ITExperts@Bryley.com.
1 Redundant and always active power supply and cooling; guaranteed 99.982% uptime https://www.techopedia.com/definition/29859/tier-3-data-center
2 The Public Cloud refers to servers like Microsoft’s Azure, Amazon’s AWS and Google Cloud Platform
Bryley Hosted Cloud Services via Bryley Private Cloud are part of the Bryley Business Continuity Pyramid
Business continuity is the planning and process by which organizations maintain operation, not severely disrupted by a disaster or other unwanted incident.
Bryley Private Cloud At-A-Glance
- [under construction]
- Owned and operated by Bryley
- Fully-redundant (servers, storage, switching and security) data centers are equipped with multi-vendor/multi-circuit connectivity, on-premises physical security, and backup generator(s)
- Level 3 or better data centers
- Offers the connectivity associated with a Public Cloud facility
- Host your business’ servers
- Host virtual desktops
- Host your applications
- Host Active Directory
- Private cloud for backup