( < return to main Hosted Cloud Services page)
Bryley Hosted Cloud Application gives you access to your business applications anywhere on‑demand.
Lowers costs by eliminating hardware and associated maintenance. Allow your employees to be more productive and efficient.
Bryley Hosted Cloud Application is a managed-cloud solution deployed and supported through Bryley Private Cloud. Designed for organizations that want to give employees the freedom to quickly access programs from anywhere, this is a per-user solution. This allows for scalability (you’ll only pay for authorized users).
Employees will be able to access their Windows-compatible applications on any admin-approved devices, including workstations, thin clients, notebooks, tablets, phones, etc.
[page under construction]
- Encrypted access anytime, anywhere via Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- No latency
- Full-service, reliable, highly-available Private Cloud
- Level 3 or greater data center security protocols
- Scalable (as your needs evolve, the service easily adapts)
- Predictable costs, lower capital expenses
- Single-vendor solution that requires no maintenance
- Authentication – cloud-based authentication; on-premises authentication via an appliance available
For more information about Bryley Hosted Cloud Application please complete the form, below, call 978.562.6077 or email ITExperts@Bryley.com.
Bryley Hosted Cloud Application is part of the Bryley Business Continuity Pyramid
Business continuity is the planning and process by which organizations maintain operation, not severely disrupted by a disaster or other unwanted incident.
Bryley Hosted Cloud Application At-A-Glance
- [under construction]
- Owned and operated by Bryley
- Fully-redundant (servers, storage, switching and security) data centers are equipped with multi-vendor/multi-circuit connectivity, on-premises physical security, and backup generator(s)
- Level 3 or better data centers
- Offers the connectivity associated with a Public Cloud facility