Bryley Systems is a Managed IT Services Provider and a Managed Cloud Services Provider with clients in central New England and across the continental United States. We have been fulfilling the IT needs of organizations since 1987 with a focused, client-friendly, approach. We’ve been recognized by the Boston Business Journal, the Worcester Business Journal, our partners and our clients with awards for service excellence. Join a team that excels at client service!
We are seeking an IT Support Technician to provide exceptional client service and satisfaction in all aspects of our day-to-day business. You will be a self-starter: assisting clients and team members with flexibility and a desire to solve complex IT issues. You will provide service to clients remotely and onsite during typical business hours and you will actively participate in our rotational, 24×7, on-call service.
Does this describe you?
- You have Customer Focus – Anticipating, meeting and/or exceeding customer needs, wants and expectations.
- You Appreciate Others – Identifying with and caring about other people.
- You are Resilient – Quickly recovering from adversity.
- You are a Self Starter – Demonstrating initiative and willingness to begin working.
- You have excellent Time and Priority Management – Prioritizing and completing tasks in order to deliver desired outcomes within allotted time frames.
- You have high Personal Accountability – Being answerable for your actions.
- You are a Continuous Learner – Taking initiative to regularly learn new concepts, technologies and/or methods.
- You have great Interpersonal Skills – Effectively communicating, building rapport and relating well to all kinds of people.
Use experience and knowledge to assess a problem, research and apply potential fixes for client issues. To limit the impact to the client and resolve in an efficient manner either remotely or traveling onsite to the clients location.
- Customer Service
Ability to set & manage expectations for the client while working on issues. Ability interpret the importance and impact to the client. Maintain a calm and positive attitude during stressful events.
Written and verbal communications between the client are frequent to update them consistently on whatever request they have. Internal communication with co-workers, direct managers and other staff is critical to flow between all departments in the company.
The ability to clearly document an issue, the steps taken to fix and resolutions to the problem, for others to follow and use.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Onsite support of new PCs, Laptops, Printers, and other new hardware deployments
- Answering phones & phone support
- Remote support of PCs, Laptops, Printers, End user applications, software, office, VPN, internet, mobile devices, new users, email
- Windows, Android & MAC/iOS
- Assist and support Engineers on projects and deployments
- Internal procedures and policies
- Communication (internal & client)
- Time & Ticket Management (documentation)
- Participation in on-call rotation
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adherence to all team and Company policies, practices, and procedures, whether documented or commonly known.
- Use of Interpersonal Skills to work cooperatively within a team environment and communicate effectively to team members and to team management.
- Submit required reporting, including timesheets and expense reports, in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Maintain personal area in a neat, orderly, working condition.
- Improve Continuous Learning – take initiative to develop, maintain and improve skills related to technology
- Good time management – punctuality related to any scheduled appointments, normal office hours, and monthly company meetings
- Flexibility – Able to adjust to sudden changes in schedule and activities based on client requirements and after-hour priority requests
Additional Knowledge & skills:
- RMM Tools – Remote Management (Kaseya, Labtech etc)
- PSA – Personal Service Automation (connectwise)
Diagnostic and troubleshooting
- Varied Software – Sage, SQL, Jobboss, Quickbooks, CCH, Sharesync, Sharefile, O365/Hosted Exchange, Microsoft Suites
- Monitor system performance and Security
- Engage vendors on behalf of client
- Professional attitude and presence
- Organized/Detail oriented
- Written and Verbal communication
- Two years of technical-support experience and at least one year of client-service experience.
- Must have a dependable vehicle and a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel to client sites as needed.
- High School diploma or GED,
- US citizen or valid green-card.
- Industry certification is a plus.
- Normal, business-office environment.
- Regular lifting of and carrying of files, documents, records etc.
- Limited lifting and transport of materials and equipment greater than 20lbs and up to 50lbs.
- Frequent bending, stooping, squatting, and adjusting positions as needed.
ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
This is a non-exempt, full-time position that reports directly to the Director of Technical Services. This position works with supervision, but must also be able to use significant independent judgment to accomplish company objectives.
Job Type: Full-time