Bryley’s Back Up/Data Recovery™ (BU/DR) solution provides secure, automated, disk backup and disk imaging with bare-metal or Cloud-targeted restore for Microsoft Windows-based servers and workstations. Our BU/DR features a 30-day retention, which can be enhanced by adding BU/DR Archive.
BU/DR Archive is available in one of two options:
- BU/DR Archive/Monthly
- BU/DR Archive/Quarterly
BU/DR Archive/Monthly stores an encrypted copy of a client’s BU/DR backup every 30 days onto separate, client-labeled media; BU/DR Archive/Quarterly stores an encrypted copy every 90 days.
- Enables secure storage of older documents and files.
- Creates a separate, encrypted, client-specific backup per schedule.
- Provides periodic presentation of encrypted backups on client-labeled media.
The BU/DR Archive process:
- Create a copy of client’s BU/DR image every 30 or 90 days.
- Store these encrypted copies on separate, client-labeled media.
- Present this media to the client periodically or upon request. (The media can be accessed from the BU/DR appliance or from any Windows-based computer with the correct interface and a BU/DR agent.)
To restore from a BU/DR Archive:
- Plug the drive into the any Windows-based computer with the correct interface and a BU/DR agent.
- Login as administrator and browse to the appropriate backup image through Windows Explorer.
- When prompted, enter the encryption password for the backup image.
- Browse the image and copy the desired file(s) to a separate drive.
Note: Our BU/DR and BU/DR Archive solutions are enabled through Kaseya®, our primary, Managed IT tool, and are powered by StorageCraft®. StorageCraft’s ShadowProtect® creates the backup images and permits the mounting of these images as accessible drives with file-and-folder recovery.