Why Choose Bryley Email Management
- Always available from any location
- No impact to your existing infrastructure
- No new hardware required
- Rapid deployment in any environment
- Easily expandable, grows as you grow
- Threats never reach your email boxes or network
- Blocks spam, viruses and volume-based attacks
- Identifies phishing attacks and fraud
- Obfuscates your email address from hackers
- Outbound email filtering protects your business’ reputation
- Recover lost or deleted emails
- Receive emails if your server is offline or inaccessible
Bryley’s focus is on protecting and preserving its clients’ data. The tools Bryley uses to accomplish this goal will change as technologies evolve. Bryley’s engineers are continually reevaluating software and hardware to better serve its clients.
Under The Hood
Bryley Email Management depends on tools from partners Sophos and Kaseya. It is built of modular components, so you never have to pay for features you won’t use.
Total Control Email Security
Take total control of your email with easy to use, in-message controls giving you access to robust security features. Prevent spam, block threats, and stop data breaches all with a simple, straightforward control panel, allowing you to customize your security to suit your needs.
Archiving, Discovery and Recovery
Access an archive of all your email and attachments using Bryley Email Management’s Archiving, Discovery and Recovery online gateway. This email gateway automatically preserves your business’ email for intelligent discovery, rapid recovery and continuous access from any location.
Email Encryption Services
Protect yourself and your customers by encrypting sensitive business-critical information. You can either select to encrypt any email or this service intelligently looks for phrase and numbers sequences and other triggers and automatically encrypts those emails. You can meet regulatory compliance requirements without breaking the bank. Oh yes, and it’s really convenient — no public and private keys involved.
Email Continuity Services
Enjoy 24/7 email accessibility coupled with access to the past 60 days of email and attachments within an active, fully searchable archive.
Download the Free E-Book, “Ideal Email – What Would That Look Like?”
An in-depth look at the ways email can be better – and strategies to make it happen.
You will be redirected to a page with the download link.