Are your Windows-based computers and servers secure enough to stop most viruses and malware? Are they up-to-date with the latest anti-malware patches and updates? Does your organization meet the System Security Agent Software requirements (Section 17.04.7) of Massachusetts privacy statute 201 CMR 17.00?
With Managed Anti-MalwareTM (MAM) from Bryley Systems, your Windows-based computers and servers are protected against common virus, spyware, and other malware threats.
Bryley’s Managed Anti-Malware: At a Glance
Bryley Systems’ Managed Anti-Malware protects and hardens your Windows-based workstations, notebooks, and servers through a multi-dimensional service based on a comprehensive software (hosted by Bryley Systems) that is designed to help protect against spyware, viruses, and other malware. Managed Anti-Malware includes periodic updates, monitoring, and reporting.
Business benefits include:
- Managed protection against malware attacks
- Compliance with Section 17.04.7 of Mass. 201 CMR 17.00
Managed Anti-Malware is a comprehensive approach that provides these services:
- System Security Agent Software (SSAS) – Licensed, endpoint-security software installed locally.
- Updates –Scheduled updates to SSAS; typically scheduled off-hours.
- Malware protection – Comprehensive protection against viruses, spyware, and other malware.
- Compliance – Meets the requirements of section 17.04.7 of Massachusetts 201 CMR 17.00.
- Monitoring – Ongoing monitoring.
- Reporting – Periodic reporting.
- Support – Business-day support Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00 pm.
Note: Managed Anti-Malware prevents malware infestation, but cannot guarantee against its occurrence. It also does not include remediation in the event of malware infestation. (Remediation services are available through our Comprehensive Support Program.)