Equipment and software
- Refused equipment shipments result in a minimum re-stocking fee of 15%.
- Upon shipment or delivery of equipment, Client shall assume risk of loss to the equipment from fire, theft, or other perils.
- Client shall provide adequate insurance to protect shipped and delivered equipment.
- Bryley Systems warrants solely the equipment furnished by Bryley with the same terms and conditions that Bryley receives from the manufacturer of said equipment.
- If equipment provided and deployed by Bryley Systems is defective; Bryley will include remote/onsite assistance, without charge, to remediate the defect during the first 30 days after equipment is delivered.
- Equipment is typically received within four to 10 business days from date of order; if deployment-service labor is associated with equipment purchased, delivery may be extended from two to eight weeks from date of order.
- Software purchased must be licensed to meet manufacturer’s requirements.
- Software sold by Bryley Systems meets manufacturer’s resale requirements.
Managed IT Services and Cloud Services
By accepting this proposal, Client agrees to the terms of the associated Managed IT Services or Cloud Services agreement, available at http://www.MyBryley.com. (Please request a login to MyBryley.com from your account executive.) Coverage and billing begin on date of signature.
Bryley Systems Inc. is a Microsoft Silver Certified Partner. We support standard, unmodified configurations of these, and other, Microsoft-based products:
- Windows Desktop
- Windows Server
- Exchange Server
- Remote Desktop Services
- SharePoint Server
- SQL Server
- Bryley Systems will perform service during normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm) using non-union personnel.
- Bryley Systems personnel must be given free and immediate access to all areas within the scope of this project.
- Bryley Systems personnel will perform all proposed services in a responsible and workmanlike manner.
- Bryley Systems is not responsible for damages to premises except those resulting from negligence due to Bryley Systems personnel.
- Bryley Systems is not responsible for malfunctioning equipment that is provided by Client.
- Bryley Systems will take reasonable care when deploying Client equipment.
- Bryley Systems warrants its services for the duration of the project period as defined within the project plan.
- Unless defined otherwise, all services will be performed on a time-and-expense basis at standard Bryley rates:
- Hours proposed on a time-and-expense basis are estimated and could be exceeded.
- After-business hours are charged at time-plus-one-half.
- Travel time is billed on a key-on/key-off, portal-to-site basis if equal to or less than 44 miles; portal-to-portal basis if equal to or greater than 45 miles.
- Travel expenses (parking, tolls, etc.) are billed to Client at cost.
- Changes, additions, delays or cancellations to the original specifications to be borne by Client on a time, materials, and added-expense basis.
- Exclusions to Fixed-Price and Not-To-Exceed (NTE) proposals include (but are not limited to):
- Incompatibilities with existing equipment and/or software.
- Post-installation configuration of software.
- Software licensing and media availability.
- Peer-to-peer networks.
Circuits and cabling:
- Bryley is not responsible for the quality, function, or programming of analog or digital circuits provided by Verizon, Comcast, or any other communications vendor; Bryley will assist Client in resolving issues with these vendors, but will charge for this assistance on a time-and-expense basis.
- Existing, in-wall, computer-network cabling and patch cables must be at least Category-5 compliant for IP-based components, but we recommend Category-5e, Category-6, or Category-6a.
- Upon request, Bryley Systems will recycle your retired computer equipment; there is a separate charge for this service.
- The recycling service charge is based on the piece of equipment being recycled; it will be added to the service ticket or sales order.