Bryley Systems is a full-service partner, fulfilling the information-technology needs of our clients throughout New England and the continental USA since 1987. We currently seek a customer service oriented and self-motivated Technical Services Administrator to join our team. The Technical Services Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support to the Technical Services team.
Essential Functions of the job will include but are not limited to:
- Act as a point of contact to the client for all types of service requests.
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or a phone call. Utilize current documentation and individual skills to ensure the ticket has the appropriate information and details for technicians and engineers to act on the requests.
- Communicate with the client to determine desired timelines in order to detail those options to the scheduling team.
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests.
- Communicate updates with clients as required: confirm appointments, inform of ticket status or pending changes, follow-up after services are performed.
- Support the Technical Services Team by creating and updating documents, procedures, and performing general-office administrative functions.
- Develop and maintain proficiency in ConnectWise and all business-oriented applications used within the team.
- Work as a collaborative and enthusiastic team member assisting others whenever required.
- Escalate overdue and problematic service tickets and to the Service Manager.
- Compile weekly reports, ticket statistics, and client surveys for management review.
- Maintain technical awareness and appropriately match resources to technical issues.
- Maintain service awareness; understand Company’s key technical services and products for which support is being provided.
- Handle special assignments outside of daily functions as needed.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Technical education and/or certification preferred.
- At least one year of experience in IT customer support and/or at least three years’ experience in customer service.
- At least one year of experience creating, implementing, and following up on service tickets.
- Detail oriented with the ability to document complex technical cases.
- Self-Motivated, adaptable to change and the proven ability to work collaboratively and professionally with internal and external customers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and general-office applications.
- Keen interest and ability to work with technology; particularly computers and mobile devices.
- Tools awareness; for example: ConnectWise, Kaseya, Acronis, Unitrends, McAfee, Webroot
- Strong work ethic and positive and professional attitude.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, logical, and concise manner, both verbally and in writing.