In order to make informed business decisions, you need comprehensive, factual information on the current state of your IT infrastructure and its inherent risks. A computer-network assessment identifies network-aware assets and can expose security gaps and other issues that could impact uptime.
Bryley offers three levels of network assessment, listed in order of ascending value:
- Network Assessment/Basic™
- Network Assessment/Plus™
- Network Assessment/Pro™
Network Assessment/Basic™ provides basic information for a modest investment. It includes the following:
- Deployment of our secure, non-invasive, network-assessment tool for one-time collection of data (followed by immediate removal of this tool).
- Brief, internal review of these reports by a Bryley Engineer.
- Presentation of these network-infrastructure reports:
- Network Assessment PowerPoint – Summary with risk and issue scores
- External Network Vulnerabilities Summary – External vulnerabilities
- Client Risk Report – Overall risk score with risk-area charts
- Site Diagram – A Visio-style graphic of network assets
Network Assessment/Plus™ is a mid-level approach with additional reports and an in-depth review with written comments. It includes the deliverables above plus these additional items:
- In-depth, internal review with written comments by a Bryley Engineer.
- Presentation of these additional, network-infrastructure and security reports:
- Full Detail Report – Unfiltered details on configurations and activity
- Internal Vulnerabilities Report – Deviations from industry standards
- Network Security reports – Proprietary Security Risk Score
- Security Assessment reports –Security policies and login
Network Assessment/Pro™ is an all-inclusive effort with an onsite presence by the Bryley engineering team and a complete, detailed write-up with recommendations. Its purpose is to review and document all assets, security gaps, and related issues identified through our network-assessment tool and through an onsite, visual examination.
These findings are documented, along with all relevant reports from our network-assessment tool, and are presented onsite to the recipient.