“…where Office meets the cloud…”
Office 365 brings the productivity tools of Office into the cloud, pairing it with Exchange Server Online, SharePoint Server Online and Lync Server Online, and enhancing the all around communicative, collaborative and mobile abilities of any business regardless of industry or size: all while reducing total overhead cost.
Why SMBs should take notice
SMBs comprised the largest population of Office 365 beta testers with 70% of all original adopters being SMBs. Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer was far from surprised that SMBs were the original adopters. As he said:
“To compete, small and medium-sized businesses need an edge that doesn’t require a huge, up-front capital investment or complex IT system to manage and maintain. Starting today, Microsoft Office 365 will deliver on those promises.”
Office 365 grants SMBs access to enterprise-level tools for a predictable monthly investment and comes with no infrastructure to install and manage.
- Unified communications—Outlook now offers 25 GB mailboxes, presence, IM, and audio and video call capabilities
- Co-authoring—With Office 365 you are able to collaborate on documents with colleagues simultaneously and in real-time
- Web conferencing—Set up a web conference in real-time through Outlook with audio and video and embedded PowerPoint presentations
- Professional web presence – Design, create, publish and edit your own website in just a few minutes with an interface as easy-to-use and as familiar as Word Document
Bryley’s Office 365 Migration Services:
Bryley Systems makes conversion a snap with our Office 365 Migration Services:
- Setup of the Office 365 environment
- Configuration of end-user computers
- Migration of current email and documents
- Office 365 training and documentation